Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gratitude unlocks the Fullness of Life



“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today; and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ~ Melody Beattie


On a personal note, my blogging had ceased when my mother turned 85 which was a year and a half ago. It was a personal decision that I had made. My journey to Salida with friends has been an interesting one that has given me a new perspective.   It is with a grateful heart I say thank you, to each one of you that I have met while visiting Salida and the part each of you had in all of this.
Unsure where my kayak will lead me 
or where my camera lens will turn 
but I know that if it is interesting . . . . it will be worth blogging about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, Nenne!
-Neighbor Corey

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your renewed interest. Great pic btw.