Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tiny Dancer ~ A Point of Grace






"Our pointe shoes are our instruments. If something’s wrong with my feet, all my mind goes there. I usually have six pairs ready. Soft shoes for one act, stiffer shoes for another, stronger shoes for a variation with a lot of turns." -Nina Ananiashvili, The Ballet Book-

Grace ~ elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.

Adrienne is one grace-filled young lady.

She has spent many a summer in Seattle studying ballet.
When I think of Adrienne one word comes to mind . . . dedication.
I was privileged to take her Senior portraits recently and enjoyed it immensely.
I've known her since
she was a second grader in class with my daughter. They became kindred spirits and have remained close through out their growing
up years.
Today, she is performing in the LBT Spring production Peter Pan. How fitting this is posted today.

Break a leg Adrienne! Your Sr. portraits
are
online!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see that you have continued blogging, chris